Auburndale & SBA Alumni-
Join our Saint Benedict at Auburndale Alumni Facebook Group to see all of the Auburndale & SBA senior class composites, memorabilia from the Archive Room, and numerous Class Reunion pictures. Tag Away!!
Join our SBA Alumni Twitter @sbaalumni to stay on top of upcoming event dates and alumni announcements, not to mention the possible "throwback" pics that could appear!
Whether you graduated from Auburndale or SBA, we are all Eagles, and this is our school. We want you to stay involved, regardless of how long ago you graduated. Through reunions, social events, the Annual Fund Drive, it’s easy to continue your relationship with the school and other alumni.
St. Benedict at Auburndale can only be as great as its alumni. Your support and involvement allows us to continue opening doors of opportunity for future generations.
Here are some ways that you can help us:
- We want to know what is happening in your life, so update us when you move, add to your family, have professional changes, receive any awards or honors, or anything else you’d like us to share with your classmates.
- Keep yourself informed about events, news, and your fellow alumni. Read On Eagles' Wings, and check out the web site regularly.
- Be an ambassador for the school. Let people know you graduated from our school. Recommend the school to others. Alumni are our best connections to prospective students.
- Volunteer. Giving us your time and talent is as important as giving us your treasure.
- Give to the Annual Fund. Your gift, regardless of its size, is crucial our efforts to help this school succeed.
- Pray for our school and ask God to look down on us and give us the strength and courage to do Christ's work.
We want your help, and we want to help you. These things will make you a great alumnus and help secure the future of SBA.
Pictures and Memorabilia
If you have any pictures or Auburndale/SBA Memorabilia you would like to donate to the Alumni Archives, please contact the school at 901-260-2840 or email them to Sharon Masterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
for information on how to donate.