Tuition and Fees
Traditional Program $10,320
PLUS Program $10,870
Part-time PLUS Program
Traditional/one PLUS $10,505
Traditional/two PLUS $10,690
*Bundled tuition includes tuition for either Traditional, PLUS or Part-time PLUS programs and the following non-refundable fees:
Activity Fee $350 per student
Technology Fee $400 per student
Drug Testing Fee $70 per student
Other Required Non-Refundable Fees not included in tuition
Enrollment Fee $250 per student
Senior Graduation Fee $90 per graduate
Course Fees- Some courses require supplementary fees for supplies. Those are billed after the first semester begins to allow room for any early schedule changes. For a list of course fees, please click here.
St. Benedict at Auburndale has contracted with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program. All families are required to enroll no later than April 1, 2016, with FACTS Tuition Management at www.factsmgt.com to make tuition payments. There is no cost to enroll and the family enrollment will automatically renew each year.
For current families: Your student’s FACTS agreement will automatically be renewed for the 2016-17 school year. You will receive a notice from FACTS via email with the renewal options. Your renewal agreement is based on your original 2015-16 FACTS agreement. We will finalize your agreement after you have completed the SBA online enrollment process for 2016-17. Please make sure to review your 2016-17 FACTS agreement. Contact our Business Office to request changes at email@example.com or via phone 260-2868.
The enrollment fee of $250 per student is due with completion of the online Enrollment Form. This fee reserves your child’s enrollment spot for the 2016-2017 school year.
- ANNUALLY: All monies are due by May 1, 2016.
- QUARTERLY: Due dates: May, August, November and February
- MONTHLY: The monthly payment plan options are as follows:
All monthly payment plans must be paid in full by March 2017.
- 12 month plan – payments are due April 2016–March 2017
- 11 month plan – payments are due May 2016-March 2017
- 10 month plan – payments are due June 2016-March 2017
- Annual Payment Option: A $300 discount will be given if tuition is paid in full by May 1. Please notify the Business Office by April 1, 2016, if you are planning to choose this option.
- Multi Child Rate: A $200 discount will be given for each additional sibling enrolled.
Re-Enrollment of Current Students
- The Catholic Diocese of Memphis requires that all students currently enrolled at St. Benedict must fulfill financial obligations for the current school year to be allowed to re-enroll for the next school year. Any family that is not current with tuition or current with their FACTS agreement will not be sent an online Enrollment Form.
Tuition Assistance - Limited funds are allocated based on need and are offered to families of registered students. Online financial aid applications must be submitted through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment at www.factstuitionaid.com by April 1, 2016. To be considered, families are required to (a) complete the Enrollment Process and (b) complete the FACTS online application. We want to be sure families know that our funds are limited and the award amounts typically range from $500-$600 per year. Amounts will be designated by May 1, 2016. This procedure is in compliance with all TSSAA regulations.
Athletic and Extracurricular Eligibility - The Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA) which governs our athletic participation requires that all tuition accounts be current in order for the student to be eligible to participate in their respective sports. This same rule applies to SBA student’s participation in our extracurricular clubs and activities.
Graduation - St. Benedict at Auburndale requires that all tuition accounts be paid in full in order for the graduating senior to receive a cap and gown to participate in the related ceremonies.
New and Transfer Students - The Catholic Diocese of Memphis requires all students who wish to transfer to St. Benedict must have settled all accounts with the previous school(s) in order to gain admission.
Credit Card usage - All credit card transactions to be charged an additional 2.5%.