Tuition and Fees
*Bundled Tuition FOR 2016-2017
Traditional Program $10,320
PLUS Program $10,870
Part-time PLUS Program
Traditional/one PLUS $10,505
Traditional/two PLUS $10,690
*Bundled tuition includes tuition for either Traditional, PLUS or Part-time PLUS programs and the following non-refundable fees:
Activity Fee $350 per student
Technology Fee $400 per student
Drug Testing Fee $70 per student
Other Required Non-Refundable Fees not included in tuition
Enrollment Fee $250 per student
Senior Graduation Fee $90 per graduate
Course Fees- Some courses require supplementary fees for supplies. Those are billed after the first semester begins to allow room for any early schedule changes. For a list of 2016-2017 course fees, please click here.
St. Benedict at Auburndale has contracted with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program. All families are required to enroll no later than April 1, 2017, with FACTS Tuition Management at www.factsmgt.com to make tuition payments. There is no cost to enroll and the family enrollment will automatically renew each year.
For current families: Your student’s FACTS agreement will automatically be renewed for the 2017-18 school year. You will receive a notice from FACTS via email with the renewal options. Your renewal agreement is based on your original 2016-17 FACTS agreement. We will finalize your agreement after you have completed the SBA online enrollment process for 2017-18. Please make sure to review your 2017-18 FACTS agreement. Contact our Business Office to request changes at email@example.com or via phone 260-2868.
The enrollment fee of $250 per student is due with completion of the online Enrollment Form. This fee reserves your child’s enrollment spot for the 2017-2018 school year.
- ANNUALLY: All monies are due by May 1, 2017.
- QUARTERLY: Due dates: May, August, November and February
- MONTHLY: The monthly payment plan options are as follows:
All monthly payment plans must be paid in full by March 2018.
- 12 month plan – payments are due April 2017–March 2018
- 11 month plan – payments are due May 2017-March 2018
- 10 month plan – payments are due June 2017-March 2018
- Annual Payment Option: A $300 discount will be given if tuition is paid in full by May 1. Please notify the Business Office by April 1, 2017, if you are planning to choose this option.
- Multi Child Rate: A $200 discount will be given for each additional sibling enrolled.
Re-Enrollment of Current Students
- The Catholic Diocese of Memphis requires that all students currently enrolled at St. Benedict must fulfill financial obligations for the current school year to be allowed to re-enroll for the next school year. Any family that is not current with tuition or current with their FACTS agreement will not be sent an online Enrollment Form.
Tuition Assistance - SBA has a limited amount of tuition assistance to award. Families interested must apply each year. We have a priority deadline of February 1 to be considered for the initial tuition assistance awards. Applications received after this date will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis as funds are available. The application may be started as early as November 1st online through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CF1Q. Please use the most up-to-date financial information when filling out the FACTS application. Supporting tax documents, which are uploaded at the end of the application, can be from the previous year. This procedure complies with all TSSAA regulations.
Athletic and Extracurricular Eligibility - The Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA) which governs our athletic participation requires that all tuition accounts be current in order for the student to be eligible to participate in their respective sports. This same rule applies to SBA student’s participation in our extracurricular clubs and activities.
Graduation - St. Benedict at Auburndale requires that all tuition accounts be paid in full in order for the graduating senior to receive a cap and gown to participate in the related ceremonies.
New and Transfer Students - The Catholic Diocese of Memphis requires that all students who wish to transfer to St. Benedict must have settled all accounts with the previous school(s) in order to gain admission.
Credit Card usage - All credit card transactions to be charged an additional 2.5%.