To develop well-disciplined student-athletes who strive for personal, educational and athletic excellence both on the field and in the community.
The mission of the St. Benedict High School Football program is to:
• Model and uphold Catholic values of humility, discipline, prayer, obedience, stewardship, conversation, and love.
• Develop student/athletes who are committed to personal excellence and team success.
• Provide an inspirational and motivational environment where preparation, practice, and hard work generate legitimate opportunities for success.
• Emphasize the importance and development of fundamentals and techniques necessary for positive experiences in football and in life.
• Create a consistently exciting and entertaining program that generates huge levels of support, pride, and tradition for all in our community to share